Assessor's Office - Online Forms

Assessor's Office
Request to Purge a Mobile Home

An Owner's Request to Purge a Mobile Home must be filed to remove a mobile home from the Colorado State Division of Motor Vehicles when the mobile home is converting to affixed real property. The owner must also file an Owner's Request to Reclassify Improvements, which is also available on our Forms menu.

Download Now