Protesting Your Property Value

Current options for protesting your property value:

  • 2014 Tax Year: An Abatement Petition may be filed for the 2014 tax year starting January 2, 2015. 
  • 2013 & 2012 Tax Years: An Abatement Petition may be filed for either year at this time. Note: the 2012 Petition must be filed no later than January 2, 2015.

Find the BoCC Petitions for Abatement or Refund of Taxes forms along with instructions on the Assessor's Office - Online Forms page.

Online & Downloadable Forms

Contact Us

Webb Municipal Office Building
201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept. 406
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (720) 913-1311
Fax: (720) 913-4101

Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00a.m - 4:30p.m.