Denver Child Support Services believes every child deserves emotional, medical and financial support from both of their parents. Financial commitment by parents, as well as their involvement in their children's lives, is very important for a child’s well being.
Denver Child Support works to ensure children receive the support they need even though they may not live with both of their parents.
We work to help children and their parents by:
- Assisting with locating a non-custodial parent;
- Establishing paternity and creating a legal relationship between a father and child:
- Helping establish and enforce medical and child support orders;
- Monitoring and enforcing court-ordered child support obligations;
- Conducting reviews that may result in an increase or decrease in child support amounts.