The Career Advancement Resources Empowering Employees’ Rise to Success (CAREERS) Program
Supporting the individual career development of our employees is fundamental to the City's continued success. The CAREERS Program was created to help you evaluate skills, interests, and career paths to best help you meet your professional goals.
Learn how to evaluate your career, polish your resume, and improve your interviewing techniques. These courses are designed to help employees:
- Identify skills, abilities, interests, work-related values, and career goals
- Identify career or continuing education options
- Research career information and job listings
- Develop an individual career plan
- Develop resumes and application templates
- Practice proven successful interview strategies
Find out more information about the CAREERS Program.