The Controller's Office, Payroll Division and Technology Services have partnered to work with Kronos, Inc. in resolving some issues that many of you have been experiencing.
We are pleased to announce that beginning June 4, 2014, you will notice the following improvements:
- Internet Explorer will no longer freeze-up or lock-up when moving items around within Kronos.
- You will no longer need to click the back button for your timecard to finish loading.
- If you are an exempt employee who tracks your activities, you will be able to make edits to your saved activities within the current pay period.
- You will be able to see everyone that has delegated their profile to you instead of just the first three.
- While running reports, the Status will update to waiting, updating, or running when you click Refresh Status instead of staying at Waiting until complete.
It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer (versions 7-10) to log in. Chrome is not a certified browser for Kronos, and results cannot be guaranteed.
Reminder - When you first log in, Kronos is loading up to five (5) different widgets. In this modern age or technology, any delay feels like an eternity but please know that a slight delay is expected.
For these updates to be made, Kronos will be unavailable for a few hours on the evening of June 3, 2014, starting at 6 PM.
If you have any payroll or leave questions, feel free to contact the Payroll Division.