|Aviation Station at 61st and Pena Blvd
- 680 Acres of undeveloped area slated to become a mixed-use transit-oriented development along East Line Commuter Rail to the Airport.
- Partnership between Denver/DIA and team led by private developer Fulenwider for station and area immediately surrounding the station.
- Phased development planned over several decades, with Phase I goals including approximately 800 units of rental and for-sale housing, office, retail, and a hotel. Future phases include more residential, commercial and green space.
- Council Approved Metropolitan Districts to help fund station and area infrastructure in February 2013.
- Affordable housing being explored but not yet planned.
- Station Area Plan and General Development Plan currently underway, with public meetings and input occurring.