Monthly Parking Costs:
As of January 2014, the monthly parking permit rates at city owned facilities are as follows:
• Denver Performing Arts Complex Garage $150
• Minoru Yasui/303 Garage $150
• Minoru Yasui/303 Garage Tandem $ 85
• Webb Building Garage $150
• Webb Building Garage Night/Weekend $ 85
• Webb Building Garage Motorcycle $ 50
• Boiler House Reserved Parking Lot $110
• City & County Building – Garage & Lots $110
• Cultural Center Complex Garage $110
• Denver Justice Center Garage $110
• Judges/Maintenance Garage $110
Payments for monthly parking permits are withdrawn from your paycheck through pre-tax payroll deduction. Payroll deductions for parking fees occur on the second paycheck of every month for the subsequent month. The initial first months payment will also be payroll deducted and based on the enrollment timing, a single two-month valued parking deduction may be processed on your initial parking deduction. Once the parking deductions are set-up through payroll deduction, the deductions are withdrawn “pre-tax” (contact your payroll representative for details), thus providing additional savings to you.
For parkers that are not actual “City” employees, but work at a location that is eligible for parking in a city-owned facility, they are required to pay their monthly parking fees by ACH deductions (electronic funds transfers). An additional ACH Authorization Form with an attached voided check is also required to set-up the automatic payment process.