DENVER BOARD OF ETHICS
MEETING OF FEBRUARY 1, 2007
Vice-Chair Lori Mack called the meeting to order at 1:40 pm. Also present were Leslie Lawson, Leonard Plank and Carolyn Lievers. Ann Terry was absent.
- It was moved, seconded and passed unanimously to approve the minutes of the December 7, 2006 Board of Ethics meeting.
- Maria Bane and Mark Rothman of Career Service Authority presented the citywide results of the 2005 City Employee Attitude Survey, with particular discussion of the questions relating to ethics and discipline.
- The Board reviewed a draft of its goals for 2007, made some adjustments and approved the document, which will be included in the Board’s annual report for 2006.
- The Board reviewed a draft of suggested improvements to the Code of Ethics for submission to the Mayor and City Council with the 2006 annual report.. The Board made some changes and approved the document.
- The meeting adjourned at 3:05 following the conclusion of the executive session.
Michael Henry, Staff Director
Approved by Board of Ethics: February 22, 2007