Welcome to the Agency for Human Rights and Community Partnerships' Advisory Board
- To Advocate on issues and opportunities of the represented commissions and at-large constituency groups and communicate those with the Agency.
- To Work with the Agency for Human Rights and Community Partnerships Director regarding Agency policies, goals and objectives that will affect the Agency and the constituencies of the Commissions and at-large groups.
Established in 2007, the HRCP Advisory Board is made up of 13 members, 8 of whom are representatives of the 9 Agency Commissions and 5 at-large community members.
- Advise the Executive Director on special or emerging issues or opportunities that may affect constituent groups.
- Provide input to the Executive Director regarding annual agency goals, priorities and objectives such as analysis of the annual plans of the Commission.
- Receive reports from Commission delegates regarding the work of the Commissions
- Create sub-committees, as needed, to research an emerging issue or situation for a time period determined by the Advisory Board. Recommend necessary procedures, programs, legislations or administrative action in a final report submitted to the Executive Director.
- Conduct a review every five (5) years to assess the viability and effectiveness of each Commission. The Advisory Board shall report its findings and make recommendations to the Executive Director.
Meeting Dates and Times
The Advisory Board meets monthly, on the fourth Friday of each month from 9:00-10:30am.
Location:Webb Municipal Building at 201 W. Colfax, Conference Room 1.D.1