Tournament Request Form
- All golf tournament participants will check in at the golf course where the tournament is held.
- For tee times from 8-20 people, you must call the golf shop to reserve times and pay for the tee times in advance.
- For groups of 21 players or more you can contact Leslie Wright in the golf office to arrange a time for your tournament group, 720.913.0722 or email her at email@example.com.
- Food and beverage arrangements must be made through the food and beverage manager at each course.
- Golf carts are required for all 18-hole tournaments except Men’s and Ladies clubs.
- Senior, junior, annual cards and any other discounted rate will NOT be permitted for tournament green fees.
- A non-fundable deposit must be paid with the signed contract to reserve the tournament date.
- The deposit is 10% of the total amount of the tournament not to exceed $500.
- Section 39-32 of the Revised Municipal Code of the City and County of Denver prohibits scheduling of a golf tournament for organizations, firms, or groups discriminating because of race, creed, color or national origin, religion, gender (except competitive play which is gender specific), age, military status, sexual orientation, martial status, or physical and mental disability.
- The Manager of Parks and Recreation may revoke an organization’s tournament reservation privileges if the organization has made flagrant violations of Department Rules and Regulations.
- Process of obtaining a tournament: Beginning November 1st, men’s and women’s clubs of their respective golf course may book tournaments for the coming year. After December 1st any other organization may make reservations for tournaments for all Denver Municipal Golf Courses.
- Reservations for tournaments are on a first come, first served basics.
Tournament Program Information