The Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC) provides on-site parking for over 1,700 vehicles. The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all visitors and guests attending any event or engaging in any business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled performance in the Arts Complex, please remember to arrive early to avoid possible event traffic congestion. The Performing Arts Complex is home to many theatres that may have performances at the same time as yours. Please allow plenty of time for traffic, parking, and finding your seats.
Event parking rates vary from $8 to $12 – Pre-Paid at the garage entrances
The event rate, posted at the entrances, may vary daily depending on the number and/or type of performances in the Arts Complex. The posted event rate supersedes hourly rates. Pre-paid event parkers must exit the garage by 4 am or incur additional parking fees. Cash and major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are accepted. Please keep your entry ticket receipt, as it may be requested upon leaving the facility.
Morning/Daytime Hourly rates (non-event times) – Pay upon exiting
$6 Early Bird Special - In by 9 am and out by 6 pm, M-F
0 to 59 Mins. is $4
1 to 2 Hrs. is $6
2 Hrs. + is $9
Lost Ticket is $19
Monthly parking is available for individuals, groups, or businesses. Please contact Standard Parking at 303-607-9093 for rates and additional information.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Electric Vehicle charging stations are now available on 4th floor of the Denver Center for Performing Arts Complex garage. Charging at these stations is currently free with paid admission to the garage. If you have questions please contact the Parking Manager at 303-607-9093.
Two Garage Entrances
The Garage has two entrances, 13th Street at Curtis Street AND Arapahoe between 13th and 14th Streets. The Complex Garage address is 1055 13th Street, Denver, CO 80204
Directions to the DPAC Parking Garage:
- From Denver International Airport (DIA): Take Pena Boulevard West to I-70 West (approx. 10 miles). Travel on I-70 West and exit onto I-25 South (Exit 274). From southbound I-25, exit at Speer Boulevard (Exit 212-B). Turn left (south) on Speer Boulevard. Follow southbound Speer Boulevard to Arapahoe Street (1.1 miles). Turn left on Arapahoe Street. The DPAC Parking Garage is one block ahead on the right between 13th and 14th Streets.
- From the South: Take I-25 North toward downtown Denver to the Auraria Parkway (Exit 210-B). Continue straight on Auraria Parkway to Speer Boulevard (0.8 miles). Turn Right on Speer Boulevard (south) to Arapahoe Street (0.3 miles). Turn left on Arapahoe Street. The DPAC Parking Garage is one block ahead on the right between 13th and 14th Streets.
- From the East: Take I-70 West to I-25 South (Exit 274). From southbound I-25, exit at Speer Boulevard (Exit 212-B). Turn left (south) on Speer Boulevard. Follow southbound Speer Boulevard to Arapahoe Street (1.1 miles). Turn left on Arapahoe Street. The DPAC Parking Garage is one block ahead on the right between 13th and 14th Streets.
Handicapped Accessible Parking
Designated handicapped parking is available on levels P3, P4, and P5. A valid state issued handicapped placard or license plate is required at all times. All disability parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Vehicle Exiting Procedures
In most cases, if you exit the garage during the main egress of vehicles after a large performance, the exit gates will be open for a fast and unobstructed vehicle exit. For guests leaving early, leaving late, attending a small performance or event, or attending a weekday matinee performance, the pre-paid ticket receipt received at the entrance will need to be presented back to a cashier or drive-up pay station. Once the ticket receipt is validated, the gate swings open and the vehicle may leave. Vehicles unable to present a valid pre-paid ticket receipt will be required to pay the Lost Ticket fee of $19 – So please make sure you keep your pre-paid entry ticket receipt to avoid additional charges.
Present your ticket received upon entry to the cashier or automated drive-up pay station and pay the appropriate hourly parking fees.
ALL After Hours Parkers (Pre-paid Event or Hourly):
All vehicles, pre-paid event or hourly, leaving after hours (typically between 10pm and 8am) will need to use the automated drive-up pay stations located at both garage exits. The drive-up pay stations accept cash, coins, and major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- Maximum vehicle height clearance is 7’ – 0”.
- No in and out parking is allowed.
- No trailers or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Bicycles, skateboards, and roller-skates/blades are not allowed in the garage.
- Soliciting and/or distribution of literature is prohibited.
- The garage speed limit is 5 mph.
- Pre-paid coupons or passes are not valid when the garage is full or closed.
- Improperly parked vehicles are subject to ticketing (private or City of Denver) and towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Fees are for the temporary use of a parking stall only, no bailment is created.
- The owners and operators of the DPAC Parking Garage assume no liability and hereby declare themselves not responsible for fire, theft, damage to or loss of vehicle, or any article left therein.
If you have any parking questions or concerns, please visit our parking management offices located in the Galleria located on level P3 across from the Seawell Ballroom, or phone us at 303-607-9093.