BOA Forms & Fees

Fees must be paid in person at our office on the 2nd floor of the Wellington Webb Building at the time of filing your appeal. You will also need to fill out an application form, either at our office or bring in your online application form.


Please note that if you simply fax or mail your application, you do not have a hearing date and do not have a case filed with the Board of Adjustment.