Inquiry/Complaint Form

To file a complaint, complete all fields and sign the Inquiry/Complaint Form (PDF - Reviwsed 12/2011).
Once the form is completed, it must be sent or emailed to the following address:
Staff Director:
L. Michael Henry
201 West Colfax Avenue
Dept 703
Denver, CO 80202


Outside Employment Form

To report outside employment or business activity and request approval, complete the
Outside Employment Form.   Once the form is completed and approved, it should be placed in the employee’s personnel file.
 Please note that the reporting and approval must be renewed annually.