Inside tap and back flow preventor

Scope of Work
Contractors are only allowed to do this type of work for single family and duplex residences.  All work to be done under the on site supervision of a Class D – Inside tap and back flow preventor Supervisor Certificate Holder.
No test required.
Minimum Experience Required To Apply
Two (2) years of field experience in the respective trade
Application Form and Required Documents
Certificate Application 
Affidavit of Lawful Presence

Mailed applications must have both the affidavit and the copy of a secure and verifiable identification notarized.