We are the in-house legal department for Denver International Airport. We negotiate every real estate deal at the airport, from the restaurant in the terminal to the construction of the new hotel and rail line. We protect the airport’s finances by securing bonds, litigating against legal claims, and ensuring regulatory compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Stapleton is the former site of Denver’s airport and our team is also charged with ensuring legal compliance with the remediation and sale of that site.
- We ensure all solicitations for commercial enterprise within the airport meet legal requirements
- We draft all real estate and construction contracts for one of the world’s busiest airports
- We secure financing and bonding to help usher in the next era of airport expansion
- We defend the airport against all claims and litigation that may arise
- We make regulatory compliance a priority to ensure DIA is the safest and most secure transportation hub in the world