We draft the laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations for the City’s elected officials and each City agency and department. We negotiate and draft all contracts between the City and all outside entities. Those negotiations range from complex real estate and development deals to small service contracts. We also represent the City in all commercial litigation in federal and state court, as well as in administrative and regulatory hearings.
- We draft the laws that our legislative branch, City Council, considers for passage
- We practice general transactional law, drafting each and every City contract
- We negotiate high stakes real estate and development deals
- We protect City residents through diligent application of environmental and land use law
- We safeguard the City’s finances through our advice on taxation, finance and bankruptcy matters