Denver City Council will be holding a Courtesy Public Hearing:
* Unauthorized Camping Bill - Monday, April 30th - 5:30 p.m. - Council Chambers, Room 450, City & County Building (1437 Bannock Street)
Circumstances for the Courtesy Public Hearing are:
- Two (2) hour time limit (as opposed to Council's standard 1 hour limit for courtesy public hearings)
- Speakers may sign up, in the hallway outside Council Chambers, beginning at 5:15 p.m.
- Each speaker will have 3 minutes and may NOT yield time to another speaker
- Sign up will be on a first-come / first-served basis
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these two public hearings, please call the City Council Office at 720-337-2000.