Lobbyist Registrations

Anyone seeking to influence Denver City Council legislation must register with the City and County of Denver as a lobbyist with the Clerk and Recorder's office.
  • registration fee
  • rules of conduct
  • monthly financial reports
  • annual renewal and fee
  • termination notification
  • penalty fees for late filing
  • penalty or prosecution for violations. 
The registration requirement does not include city officers or employees acting in their official capacity, news media representatives acting in their official capacity, or individuals representing themselves or their organizations without compensation.

More complete information on requirements of those wishing to lobby in the City and County of Denver may be found in the governing ordinance. All those wishing to engage in lobbying should become thoroughly familiar with the requirements in the ordinance.

Documents should be submitted at the City Clerk window in the Clerk and Recorder's Office.


How To Purchase Foreclosed Properties - Monday, June 01, 2015

Free seminars:  Learn how to purchase a foreclosed property at Denver's Public Trustee auctions, or how to redeem a foreclosed property if you are a lien holder. Earn real estate CE credit. Visit Our News Announcement to Learn More.