Scope Of Work
To demolish any building or structure not more than 30 feet in height, measured to highest point of the roof.
Minimum Experience Required To Apply
- Two (2) years in building wrecking field work as a general supervisor/operator over all phases of building wrecking of a structure not more than 30 feet in height.
- Notarized letter(s) must show WHAT, WHEN AND WHERE you gained the necessary experience for each project
- List exact duties, projects performed, and equipment operated.
- Give exact start and end dates (month and year) and addresses for each project. Projects should have been completed within the last ten (10) years.
- List as many projects needed in order to cover the required amount of experience.
ICC Exam #492 Colorado (Denver) Demolition Class B
Application Form and Required Documents