- City offices are closed on Monday, January 1 in observance of New Year's Day.
- Offices re-open on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- The FINGOV Committee meeting on Tuesday, January 2 has been canceled.
- The meeting of City Council will be held on Tuesday, January 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- There is public comment scheduled at the SAFEHOUSE Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 3.
- The BIZ Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 3 has been canceled.
See the meeting schedule for more information.
**The City Council Central office will be closed on Friday, December 29, 2017 in observance of the New Year. The Central office will re-open on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Proposed Consent Agenda