Week of January 15 - 26:
- City offices are closed on Monday, January 15 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
- The LUTI Committee meeting on Tuesday, January 16 has been canceled.
- The meeting of Denver City Council will be held on Tuesday, January 16 at 5:30 p.m.
- There will be a one-hour courtesy public hearing on Council Bill 17-1400, regarding bump stock legislation at the meeting of Council on Tuesday, January 16.
- An operations meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 17.
- The BIZ Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 17 has been canceled.
See the meeting schedule and agenda for more information.
Proposed Consent Agenda