July 2 - 6:
- Monday, July 2, City offices will be OPEN. City Council does NOT meet this week.
- There is a Review & Comment period* on Monday, July 2 at 2 p.m.
- The Central office will be closed on Tuesday, July 3. Call your Council District office to see if they are open.
- All City offices will be closed on Wednesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- Committee meetings do not meet during a week Council is not in regular session.
- Council meets next on Monday, July 9.
There will be a general public comment session on Monday, July 9 before the meeting of Council. Sign up starts at noon on Friday, July 6. See the meeting schedule for more information.
*NOTE: A Review and Comment period is not public comment.
Proposed Consent Agenda