Week of May 21 - 25:
- The Economic and Workforce Development Working Group will meet at 3 p.m. on Monday, May 21.
- There will be a thirty-minute general public comment session before the meeting of Council on Monday, May 21- sign up starts at noon on Friday, May 18.
- The Mobility and Transportation Task Force will meet at noon on Wednesday, May 23.
- The BIZ Committee meeting on Wednesday, May 23 has been canceled.
- The Housing and Homelessness Working Group meeting on Thursday, May 24 has been canceled.
City offices are closed on Monday, May 28 in observance of Memorial Day. Offices open for business on Tuesday, May 29.
MEETING SCHEDULE REVISION: First Revised 5/18/18: LUTI Committee: An item has been removed from the agenda for the meeting on Tuesday, May 22.
See the revised meeting schedule for more information.
Meeting Schedule - First Revised