The day's work combined plenary sessions that placed affordable housing in a broader context of economic mobility and our identity as a region with four breakout tracks that focused on identifying policy, programmatic, and investment strategies to create and preserve affordable housing across the region. The four breakout sessions--gentrification, the preservation of affordable housing, homeownership, and access to opportunity--took place throughout the morning, and were designed to provide a space for our region's housing stakeholders to dig deep and plan action.
A number of scholarships will be available, primarily for individuals impacted by rising housing costs and representing nonprofit organizations. Spanish translation, child care and monther's nursing rooms will also be available again this year.
Registration will be open soon. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
2018 SUMMIT -- Thursday, May 24
Hyatt Regency Denver, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Breakfast and Registration, 7 - 8:30 a.m.
* Opening Plenary Session, 8:30 - 10 a.m.
* 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., Concurrent Breakout Sessions
* Noon - 1:30 p.m. Lunch Plenary Session
* 2 - 3 p.m., Concurrent Breakout Sessions
* 3 - 5 p.m., Networking and Information-Sharing