Classification and Compensation is very happy to announce the implementation of our newly revised forms and processes!
Why did Classification and Compensation (C&C) create new forms?
- Previously the C&C team used a variety of forms for its various standard transactions.
New forms have been created to help standardize information collected, communicate to clients with standard messaging, and innovate forms for more efficient document management.
How did the C&C forms change?
- C&C has converted all its forms into fillable PDF documents that have e-sign capabilities.
- This means the forms no longer need to be printed and signed manually.
- Also, the forms allow for a fully digital, auditable, trackable process to be conducted.
- No more printing! No more lost documents!
Additionally, C&C reviewed its standard processes and determined where bottlenecks existed with inefficient tasks being performed.
Why did C&C revise their processes?
- In the spirit of innovation nurtured at CCD, C&C reviewed its standard processes and determined where bottlenecks existed with inefficient tasks being performed.
The revised processes ensure improved data management and more timely submission of approved changes to the employee’s record.
How did the processes change?
- The OHR leadership team now encourages all clients to first directly communicate their HR need with their HR Business Partner before beginning any C&C process.
- All forms will be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org and triaged to the appropriate C&C Analyst.
- All forms will be logged when received so that external service level agreements can be adhered to, processes can be validated to occur in a timely manner, and questions can be answered quickly by the team about where a document is in the process.
- The C&C team will now be the conclusion of all processes.
Currently, forms are available via emailed request to email@example.com. We will have the most current versions of the forms available on the revised C&C website in December.