Skip navigation

Paying online?

The City of Denver recently implemented a security enhancement to better protect our online payment processing system.  As a result of this enhancement, we are no longer able to accept payments from non-current browsers. If you are using an older browser version, please upgrade your browser to the most current version so that you can access the online payment service.


To file a claim, download the Short-Term Disability claim form, forward the physician statement to your doctor for completion, complete the employee statement and contact OHR Family Medical Leave (FMLA) team to complete the employer portion. 

Please see Short-Term and Long-Term Disability on the Benefits page for more the most recent information about short-term disability.

Disability Accomodation

To initiate the CCD Interactive Process and for all ADA questions, please immediately contact:

Wilma Springer | ADA Coordinator
Office of Human Resources | City and County of Denver
720.913.5620 Phone | 720.913.5639 Fax