Skip navigation

Paying online?

The City of Denver recently implemented a security enhancement to better protect our online payment processing system.  As a result of this enhancement, we are no longer able to accept payments from non-current browsers. If you are using an older browser version, please upgrade your browser to the most current version so that you can access the online payment service.


Most changes to your timecard must be done or submitted by your supervisor. The exception to this is submitting a sick to vacation request. Please read the two step process of using Sick to Vacation time, before submitting a Time & Attendance Change Form with a Sick to Vacation Request.

If you are:
  • Missing a timestamp or punch
  • Working a new permanent schedule
  • Requesting to be paid overtime instead or earning comp time or would like to earn comp time instead of being paid overtime
  • In need of an adjustment from a previous pay period

Please discuss with your supervisor, as these requests must be corrected or sent to from her/him.