Skip navigation

Paying online?

The City of Denver recently implemented a security enhancement to better protect our online payment processing system.  As a result of this enhancement, we are no longer able to accept payments from non-current browsers. If you are using an older browser version, please upgrade your browser to the most current version so that you can access the online payment service.

Public Works Permits — Block Parties

Block Party permits are issued to residents only, for residential street/alley closures; all other closures are issued permits by Public Works as Special Events.

Please note that block party permits cannot be issued to non-profit or for-profit entities, only to residents on the specific residential block being requested. Block party requirements are in place to safeguard the interests of the applicants as well as the general public.