The 2009 Mayor’s Design Awards recipients are:
Category: A Perfect Fit
1. Hodgin/Binswanger Residence, 640 Race St
2. Bement Residence, 999 S. Euclid St.
3. Krisana Park Neighborhood, bounded by E. Louisiana Avenue, S. Filbert Way, E. Florida Avenue and S. Edison Way
Category: The Past Is Present
1. Hangar 61, 8800 E. 21st Ave.
2. Dry Ice Factory, 3300 Walnut St.
3. JohnstonWells, 1321 E.15th St..
Category: Reclaimed Splendor
1. Luna Residence,1715 Ogden St.
2. Root Down,1600 W. 33rd Ave.
3. in situ DESIGN, studiotrope Design Collective and Grassroots Neighborhood Development, 2942 Welton St
Category: Home Is Where The Art Is
1. The Pattern Shop, 3349 Blake St.
2. The Reading Garden, 5th Ave. & Trenton St.
Category: Many Shades of Green
1. The Shoppe, 3103 Colfax Ave
Category: Buildings That Beckon
1. Steam Plant Lofts, 7752 E. 4th Ave.
2. Marco’s Coal-Fired Pizzeria, 2129 Larimer St.
3. Metro Frame Works, 4400 Tennyson St
View the awards event pictorial summary.