Pre Application Review
Send your request for a pre-application by Thursday at 5 p.m. for staff assignment the following Wednesday and a meeting within 12-14 business days.
- Download and complete the Pre-Application Review Request Form (PDF).
- Email it to email@example.com by Thursday at 5 p.m.
- A staff person will contact you by the following Wednesday to set up a pre-application meeting.
- All pre-application meetings will be held within 12-14 business days from the Thursday your request is submitted. There is no fee for a pre-application meeting.
- Applications may only be submitted after a pre-application review is complete
Discuss your potential application with registered neighborhood organizations (RNOs), the City Council member that represents your district, the at-large city council members, and any other interested parties.
Submit Application and Pay Fee
- Download and complete your Map Amendment - Application, or for PUD zoning, Map Amendment for PUD - Application
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain an electronic copy of your application in case revisions are required.
- Mail or drop off two hard copies of the application and the required fee:
- Attention: Rezoning Application, Denver Community Planning and Development, 201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept 205, Denver CO 80202
- See the fee schedule under the "Planning" header.
- Application review will not begin until the fee has been paid.