The function of the Lower Downtown Design Review Board is to preserve, enhance, and perpetuate structures that have architectural, historical, or geographical significance within the lower downtown historic district.
Agenda items for consideration can include the following:
- Recommendations to City Council on the contributing (or historic) status of structures within the district
- Design review for new construction, alterations, signs and demolitions
- View this LoDo signs guide to learn which signs may be approved administratively by Landmark Preservation staff
- Approval of proposed parking in excess of minimum parking requirements delineated in the Denver Zoning Code
- Adoption of design guidelines, policies and procedures related to historic preservation within the district
View the Lower Downtown Design Review Board consent agenda policy.
Denver Revised Municipal Code (DRMC) Chapter 30
Lower Downtown Design Review Board Bylaws (PDF) (as of July 7, 2011)