1. Dogs and pets must be on leash and under physical control at all times.
2. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly.
3. No alcoholic beverages or public consumption of alcohol (only 3.2 beer is allowed).
4. No use or display of marijuana or use of illegal drugs.
5. No glass bottles or any glass containers allowed in parks.
6. No littering. Use trash cans and dumpsters or pack it out.
7. No weapons, firearms, or fireworks.
8. Disturbing the peace, including loud music or sound, is prohibited.
9. The sale of goods and services requires a Parks and Recreation Permit.
10. No overnight camping, tents, enclosures, or other unpermitted structures such as air castles, pools, or water slides.
11. Motorized vehicles allowed only on roads and in parking areas.
12. Large gatherings normally require a permit. To reserve a permit site call Denver Parks and Recreation Permit Office at (720) 913-0700
13. Do not attach anything to trees or structures.
14. Removal or damage to plants or structures is prohibited.
15. Fires and coals are allowed in grills only. Grills must be least 12 inches off the ground.
16. Thoroughly extinguish all charcoals, dispose of properly or pack it out.
17. No feeding or disturbing wildlife. A license is required for fishing.
18. No boating without a permit. Safety equipment is required including a personal flotation device.
19. No swimming is allowed except in swimming pools.
20. Swimming or wading in fountains is prohibited.
21. Rock climbing and off-trail use is prohibited at Red Rocks and Summit Lake Parks.
View all Park Use Rules & Regulations details. Violators of park rules and regulations are subject to fines and eviction from the park.