The City and County of Denver provides over 200 city parks, over 100 miles of trails, and 11 dog parks. This equals over 5000 acres of urban parkland. Denver Parks are open from 5:00 am until 11:00 p.m. year round.
Parks and Recreation guide and map
City Parks are made up of three tiers of parks, Regional, Community and Neighborhood parks. Browse Recreation Centers
To make your visit to your parks more enjoyable here are some basic rules:
- No glass containers allowed at anytime.
- Only 3.2% alcoholic beverages allowed.
- All dog must be on a leash unless they are in a designated dog park.
- Do not feed wildlife when you are in the parks.
- Restrooms are open from May through September. Portolets are in regional parks only year round.
- Always use trash receptacles or carry your trash out. (recycle bins in regional parks only)