For current bid, RFP and RFQ opportunities, please visit http://work4denver.com
Public Works Contract Administration handles bid openings, facilitates the contract paperwork flow, helps develop and implement ordinances and to improve services with the construction community, and provides research as requested.
- Did you know that Contract Administration handles in excess of 60 bid openings annually with construction value exceeding $40,000,000.00
- Contract facilitation meetings are held weekly to expedite the flow of paperwork connected with over 300 contracts annually.
- Over 200 construction contractor applications are processed annually for the Contractors Board of Prequalification.
- Contract Administration processes over 800 progress payments annually for construction contracts, professional services agreements, intergovernmental agreements and other Public Works contracts.
- A major goal of this agency is to speed up the payment process and to improve dialogue with the contracting industry.