Denver Great Kids Head Start is an award winning program that prepares children to enter kindergarten confidently with the social, physical, emotional, and cognitive skills and competencies necessary for continued school success.
- The Head Start program is for children 3 to 5 years old.
- Children must turn 3 by October 1 of the current calendar year.
- Families must meet the income eligibility requirements.
- Families must reside in the City and County of Denver and Denver Great Kids Head Start service area (PDF).
Steps to Enroll
- Call the Head Start office for a referral to the Head Start program (delegate agency) closest to where you live.
- Contact the delegate agency to start the enrollment process. The delegate agency will assist you with paper work and completing the income eligibility form.