All maps were prepared by the Denver Elections Division. Any of the maps may be downloaded and printed out. The large maps may be taken to a commercial print shop or may be ordered from the Denver Elections Division.
- Denver precincts: Boundaries are new, effective January 6, 2012.
- Denver, RTD and state legislature: All maps have been updated to reflect the new precinct and district boundaries.
- New legislative boundaries will be in effect for the 2012 election cycle; however, Coloradans will continue to be represented by their current legislators until the winners of the November 2012 elections are sworn in.
- City Council districts: Boundaries were effective May 2002. Redistricting occurred in 2012; however, the new boundaries will not be effective until the 2015 election cycle.
- School board director districts: Current boundaries were effective 2001. Redistricting will not occur until the 2015 election cycle.