The Denver Fire Department is dedicated to working together to achieve the highest levels of preparedness, prevention, and community involvement with a dedication to purpose. We are honored to participate in community and neighborhood association events, block parties, and similar public gatherings to meet out neighbors and talk about fire prevention and education.
- Please make all requests at least THREE WEEKS in advance.
- Please complete all fields. If a field does not apply, please type “n/a.”
- While firefighters enjoy participating in community events, our first priority is providing quality, timely, and professional emergency services to those who live in, work in, and visit the City and County of Denver. We may not able to accommodate all event requests due to firefighter training and other scheduling conflicts.
- If a fire crew attends your event, they will typically remain “in service” and stage the apparatus somewhere that allows them to leave quickly if they are dispatched to an emergency.
- Fire crew visits are typically scheduled for 1-2 hours, with the understanding that responding to an emergency may cause the crew to be late to the event or leave the event.
- After we receive your completed online form, we will send an email within one week acknowledging that your request was received and is being reviewed. We aim to confirm the visit within one week of the requested event date.
- Questions? Call 720.913.3516.