The Office of Human Resources Training and Organization Development Practice (OHR/TOP) believes your success is our success.
- To create growth and development opportunities for all city employees.
- To support city agencies and departments focused on organizational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- To benchmark training excellence and continue development of practitioner excellence.
- To nurture a culture that values competence, inclusion and continuous improvement.
To be a nationally recognized training and development organization with a renowned reputation for delivering world-class learning solutions measured by demonstrated impact and success as envisioned through the needs of our customers and clients.
- We take pride in offering learning solutions that enable our employees by developing the skills and competence required for individual, team, and organizational success.
- We strive to provide an interactive learning environment that is conducive to free and open exchange of information and ideas.
- We partner to identify and execute the necessary infrastructure, technology and support systems to sustain a high performance learning environment which responds effectively to change.
- We continually search for benchmarks and best practices to guide and focus our integrated learning solutions and we measure our strategies and results against these.