Under CSR 15, an agency has specific obligations when a complaint of discrimination, harassment or retaliation is filed to investigate and take effective, thorough and objective steps to address the complaint. In re Gallo, CSA 63-09, 2 (CSB 3/17/11).

A grievance over a transfer that does not impact an employee's pay, benefits or employment status may not be appealed under 19-10 A.2.b.   In re Gallo, CSA 63-09, 3 (CSB 3/17/11).

Under 19-10 A.2.a, employee may appeal agency's failure to address a grievance where grievance operated as a formal complaint of sexual/racial harassment under CSR 15.  In re Gallo, CSA 63-09, 3 (CSB 3/17/11).

An agency’s denial of a grievance may be appealed if the action violates a career service rule and negatively affects the grievant’s pay, benefits or status.  In re Abeyta, CSA 110-09, 2 (Order 2/9/10); CSR 19-10 A.2.b.i.

Where appellant failed to present any evidence supporting his grievance allegation that he was entitled to be awarded his bid for the original graveyard shift based on seniority or otherwise, summary judgment must be granted for the agency on the grievance appeal.  In re Abeyta, CSA 110-09, 2 (2/9/10).

Contact Us

OHR Employee Relations Unit
201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept 412
Denver, CO 80202

For general employee relations questions contact:
HR Supervisor, Employee Relations and Records
720 913-5671
Staff HR Professional
720 913-5654

For ADA questions contact:
ADA Coordinator
720 913-5620

To leave a message, please call:
(720) 913-5710

Workplace Mediation 

City and County of Denver FAQs

UnitedHealthcare Incentives for Health SM

What is “Incentives for Health"?

Incentives for Health is a program from United HealthCare designed to help members understand their health status and support them in making positive lifestyle and behavior changes. Participation in the program requires three steps:

(1) completing your health assessment online at

(2) having your annual wellness exam with your doctor and meeting any required targets and

(3) completing the Health Action Form (HAF) that you received as part of your welcome package.

If it is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition or medically inadvisable to meet a specified target requirement, you will be provided a reasonable alternative standard to meet the program requirements. Participation in the program is voluntary. If you do not complete the program requirements you are not eligible for the incentive.

Who is responsible for submitting the Health Action Form to UnitedHealthcare?

You are responsible for submitting the HAF to UnitedHealthcare. You can bring the form with you to your annual doctor visit. The doctor will fill in your height, weight, blood pressure, lab values and sign the form. The form can be mailed or faxed directly to UnitedHealthcare at 866-312-8857.

The mailing address is:
1150 5th Ave SE
Hutchinson, MN 55350-7023

What if I already have a physician-prescribed plan of action?

Your doctor will simply need to complete the Health Action Form and sign it, attesting to your current treatment plan.

Are there any special documentation requirements?

Yes, there is a Health Action Form that must be completed by your doctor and sent to UnitedHealthcare. Please find this form on the Incentives for Health website located at

Do I have to go to my doctor?

However, if you had a physician visit within 3 months before the start of your plan year (November through January), just have your doctor complete the Health Action Form with your results.
You can download the form from the Incentives for Health website, have your provider fill it out, and mail or fax it in.

Do I need to sign up for Incentives for Health?

No registration is required. You are automatically enrolled in the program.

How can I change the email address that is associated with my account?

You can change your email address by editing it on the Your Account page or at the Employee Search page.

How will I know if my HAF has been received?

Within ten (10) days of receiving your Health Action Form, United HealthCare will send you a letter confirming that your information has been received and whether or not it is complete.

You may also check if your information has been received by logging into the incentives for health website and clicking on the "Your Scorecards" tab.

I lost my username and password. What should I do?

Please contact us at (877) 737-7175 and we will be able to assist you.

My account is locked. How do I unlock my account?

Please contact us at (877) 737-7175 and we will be able to assist you.

The information on my account is not correct. Can I edit my account information?

Yes. You may be able to edit information on your account.

These changes, however, do not affect either your healthcare provider’s records or your employer’s record.

If you need to make a change to your permanent records, please contact your Human Resources department.

If your health results are incorrect, please submit a revised Health Action Form, signed by your physician so that the changes can be documented.

What do I need to do to view my results online?

You should have received your user name and password by mail. If you did not, please call (877) 737-7175.

What is my personal Scorecard?

Your personal scorecard is data from your health assessment and Health Action Form that will be tracked each year for the Incentives for Health program.

The scorecard will show you if you have met the required targets or whether or not you have made progress toward health targets from the prior year.

You can view and/or print your scorecard under the scorecards tab at the top of the page.

What is the deadline to complete the program requirements?

All program documentation must be received by UnitedHealthcare by October 31.



Does my family need to participate in this program too?

During 2014 spouses and dependents are not eligible to participate.