Human Resource Center
Human Resource Center
 Employee Resources
 Employee Relations Minimize

This site provides information about who to contact if you have questions about any of the following issues:

Your first step should be to contact your agency's internal Human Resources representative. If your agency doesn't have an HR representative, or if they are not available, you can contact one of the Employee Relations Professionals listed under “Contact Us” on the right side of this page.

 Contact Us Minimize

OHR Employee Relations Unit
201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept 412
Denver, CO 80202

For general employee relations questions contact:
HR Supervisor, Employee Relations and Records
720 913-5671
Staff HR Professional
720 913-5654

For ADA questions contact:
ADA Coordinator
720 913-5620

To leave a message, please call:
(720) 913-5710