We are dedicated to helping youth in the Denver County foster care system transition out of the system and into successful independence. We support youth during that transition by providing guidance and by directing them to resources and opportunities.
Youth receive services and guidance to:
- Obtain official documents;
- Identify and work toward their educational goals;
- Find, apply for, and get jobs;
- Secure permanent housing;
- Create and follow financial plans;
- Develop support systems in their community and beyond.