The Colfax Corridor Connections Community Task Force is comprised of individuals representing neighborhood organizations and business interests within the corridor. The task force will meet up to six times during the study – once during each of the four public-meeting milestones with one or two additional meetings, if needed, to help provide additional input.
This group provides an important connection between the project team and the community and its input will help inform the process. The Community Task Force is also an important resource for sharing project information with the constituents they represent. Each of the following organizations has been invited to participate in the Community Task Force program:
Denver Business Groups
• Colfax Business Improvement District
• Colfax On The Hill
• Downtown Denver Partnership
• East High School
• The Fax Partnership
• Points Historical Redevelopment Corporation
• Santa Fe Drive Redevelopment Corporation
Denver Neighborhood/Community Groups
• Balustrade HOA
• Bellvue-Hale Neighborhood Association
• Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods
• City Park West Neighborhood Association
• Civic Center Association
• Congress Park Neighbors, Inc.
• Cultural Arts Residential Organization
• Curtis Park Neighbors
• Downtown Denver Residents
• East Montclair Neighborhood Association
• Golden Triangle Museum District
• Greater Park Hill Community, Inc.
• Historic Montclair Community Association
• La Alma/Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association
• La Alma Community Action Group
• Mayfair Neighbors, Inc.
• Neighbors And Friends For Cheesman Park
• South City Park Neighborhood Association
• South Park Hill Neighborhood Organization
• Sumner Neighborhood Association
• Swallow Hill Neighborhood Association
• Triangle Neighborhood Association
• Unsinkables, Inc.
• Uptown Alliance
• Wyman Historic District Neighborhood Association
Aurora Business Groups
• Aurora Chamber of Commerce
• Aurora Economic Development Council
Aurora Neighborhood/Community Groups
• Colfax Community Network
• Friendly Village Aurora N.O.
• Hillcrest Village HOA
• Neighborhood Action Team
• Northwest Aurora Neighborhood Association
• Norfolk Glen Neighborhood Association