Our role is to support your efforts in keeping Denver’s neighborhoods clean and free of litter and graffiti. Whether you are planning a simple 2 or 3-person cleanup or a major community effort, we will help by:
- Providing trash bags and safety tips to be used for most community clean up efforts within the City and County of Denver.
- Arranging for loaner supplies as available and appropropriate:
- Scrapers - for pulling down those ugly illegal signs
- Safety vests and light work gloves
- Paint - for graffiti cover-ups
- Picking up collected trash after your cleanup when available and as appropriate.
All supplies and loaner tools are available for pick up at the Solid Waste Management Offices at 2000 W. 3rd Avenue. You must make arrangements for supplies and tools in advance. The supplies and support that Keep Denver Beautiful provides for your efforts will vary based on the timing, size, need and location of your project as well as availability of staff and tools.
Keep Denver Beautiful can often assist in developing and printing cleanup flyers for you to distribute to neighbors. Whenever possible we will also put you in contact with others in your community.
To arrange to pickup supplies or find out more, call 303-446-3557.