Find your property or project to see if it is located in the floodplain. Click on the map or use the search tool to obtain more detailed floodplain information. All construction (including interior remodels) in a Zone A, AE, AH or AO floodplain requires a Sewer Use and Drainage Permit (SUDP). See links below for floodplain regulations and permit submittal requirements. The floodplain data contained herein is taken from the National Flood Hazard Layer (NFHL) which is publicly available from FEMA.