The City and County of Denver is pleased to announce a new easy to use Online Application to apply or renew your business certifications.
Applying for ACDBE, DBE, M/WBE, SBE and SBEC:
Please go online to: https://denver.mwdbe.com/vendorstart.asp
- There is a $200 application fee for the MWBE/SBE/SBEC application. It is payable online with any major credit or debit card at the end of the application before submittal.
- If you are only applying for DBE and/or ACDBE, please complete the ACDBE/DBE application. The ACDBE and DBE applications are free of charge.
- Please make sure all affidavits are complete and notarized. Remember to attach all required documents as incomplete applications delay the process.
Renewing your ACDBE, DBE, M/WBE, SBE and SBEC:
Please go online to: https://denver.mwdbe.com/vendorstart.asp. (First-time users must create an account.)
- If you are certified under any of the local programs (MWBE/SBE/SBEC), you will only need to complete the MWBE/SBE/SBEC renewal application. This renewal application will also renew your DBE certification. There is a $50 renewal fee for this application payable online with any major credit or debit card.
- If you only have ACDBE and/or DBE, please complete the No Change Affidavit application for the annual review only. ACDBE and DBE renewals are free of charge.
- Please make sure all affidavits are complete and notarized. Remember to attach all required documents as incomplete applications delays the process.
NAICS code changes and/or additions
Please complete the form below for removal andor additions to your NAICS codes.
Work Code Change Request
For additional information or questions please contact:
Office of Economic Development
Division of Small Business Opportunity (DSBO)
201 West Colfax, Dept. 907
Denver, CO 80202