The Denver Office of Economic Development (OED) today announced its issuance of a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for economic development and housing projects to be funded in 2015. OED is soliciting proposals from organizations that provide services to Denver residents in the following program areas:
- Business Support Offices
- Housing Support Services - Housing Counseling
- Tenant/Landlord Rights and Related Housing Information and Referral Services
- Rental Housing Access Modification Program
- Emergency Home Repair
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Single Family Rehabilitation Program
- Community Housing Development Organizations
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS
Programs must be ready to implement in the first quarter of 2015. Selected projects and activities are funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) Program.
A question and answer session for applicants will be held Monday, July 21, 2014, 3:30-5 p.m., at the Wellington E. Webb Municipal Office Building, 201 W. Colfax Ave., Rm. 4.F.6/4.G.2.
The deadline to submit funding applications is Tuesday, August 5, 2014, at 5 p.m. Additional information and the online application form are available at Denvergov.org/oed.
For more information, contact Cindy Gaertner at email@example.com.
View 2015 NOFA Application