Announcing the 2nd Annual Local Food Summit, Denver's largest gathering of representatives from Colorado's food economy – connecting growers, retailers, producers, restaurateurs and local eaters!
If your business or organization is directly working on providing food to Coloradans, then come join us on March 3, 2014.
- Network with farmers, ranchers, restaurateurs, local markets, producers and policy makers.
- Engage in a conference-style program designed to connect the links in the local food chain.
- Enjoy the Local Food hall, featuring brewers, bakers, coffee roasters and other local food producers.
It’s going to be big. Last year's first Local Food Summit brought together almost 500 attendees and sold out before the day of the event, so register now and save your place.
This year, we have an amazing line-up of speakers, beginning with our keynote speaker Judy Wicks, a national leader in the movement to build sustainable local economies. Judy founded Philadelphia’s White Dog Café, a pioneer in the sustainable local food movement. She then advanced to found BALLE, a national network of 80,000 local, independent local businesses across 80 communities in the U.S., including Colorado.
Register now for just $45 or $35 for Mile High Business Alliance members! (Not a member yet? Join us!) If we have any spaces left, registration increases to $55 at the door. Attendee registration includes:
- Full day of panel discussions and workshops
- Locally-curated lunch from great local restaurants
- Local Food Producers Hall, showcasing dozens of local food vendors
- Evening reception, featuring locally-sourced beer, wine and spirits.
Register today and get ready to connect with the amazing people and businesses working to create our local food economy.
2014 Summit Details
Location: McNicols Civic Center Building
144 W Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80202
Registration: $45 standard, $35 MHBA member. All registration is $10 more at the door. Registration is limited to 450 attendees. Reserve your seat now!