Learn how to operate and perform common computer activities required in everyday business. This class is designed to provide skills and confidence to start using a computer.
Denver Workforce Center at Westside
1200 Federal Blvd, First Floor
- Pre-registration is now required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class. You must also be registered at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to customers. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.