KeyTrain/Kenexa Prove IT
Keytrain — This is an online interactive learning tool used as a pretest and remedial tool to pass the WorkKeys® CareerReady Colorado Certificate in Applied Mathematics, Reading for Information and Locating Information. KeyTrain also offers the Career Skills curriculum that includes two hundred online soft skills lessons.
Kenexa Prove IT — This is an online tool that includes over 1,500 validated assessments for clerical, software, call center, behavioral, financial, healthcare, industrial and technical job classifications.
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills are prerequisites for full participation with all assessment tools.
Denver Workforce Center at Speer
1391 N Speer, Suite 510
- Pre-registration is now required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class. Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must complete your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.