Kenexa Prove IT! is an online tool that includes over 1,500 validated assessments for clerical, software, call center, behavioral, financial, healthcare, industrial and technical job classifications.
TABE, the Test for Adult Basic Education, is used to determine skill levels in math, reading and language arts as applied in the workplace and in everyday situations.
Denver Workforce Center at Westside
1200 Federal, 1st Floor
- Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must complete your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Pre-registration is required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.